Army Installation Management Command Sales Clerk NF-01 in Camp Humphreys, South Korea
The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is Korea wide (Military Spouse Preference (MSP), Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) and Family Member Preference eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)
This position is located at the Area III USAG Humphreys, Business Operations Division, Flightline Restaurant
Area III USAG Humphreys is located in the Pyongtaek metropolitan areas in the Republic of Korea. USAG-Humphreys is an hour and a half drive south of Seoul, 40 minutes south of Osan Air Base, and 15 minutes from the city of Pyongtaek. USAG Humphreys is not far from night life, restaurants, and shopping. The Humphreys Exchange and Commissary, Food court and restaurants offer typical American amenities. Many US employees generally choose to live in town right outside the gate, in the City of Pyongtaek, or in the area surrounding Osan Air Base.
Seasonal position NTE 20 September 2018
Learn more about this agency
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Provides customer service for the Flightline restaurant and Outdoor pool.
- May operates a cash register, makes change completes charge transactions.
- keeping the area neat and orderly. Keeps related sales records as necessary.
For additional position information, please see full position description:
- #### Job family (Series)
2091 Sales Store Clerical
Conditions of Employment
- Direct Deposit and Social Security Card is required
- Meet qualification/eligibility/background requirements for this position
- Citizenship eligible under country SOFA agreement
Minimally Qualified applicants will possess: Knowledge of basic mathematics
**Highly Qualified Applicants will also possess:
NOTE: Applicants who meet both minimum qualifications and highly qualifying criteria will be referred to the selecting official for consideration first. If management does not wish to select a highly qualified candidate, they may request a referral list including all qualified applicants.**
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government interest.
- Employment Overseas provides a lot of additional benefits & entitlements, for information click here
- Applicants must comply with the Exceptional Family Member Program, for information click here
- Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs. (Click hereto view kit or copy this URL: http://www.armycivilianservice.com/JOA/NAFApplicantInformationKit.pdf)
How You Will Be Evaluated
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants can claim the following eligibilities:
- NAF Preference - Family Member Preference (OCONUS ONLY)
- NAF Preference - Involuntarily Separated From the Military
- NAF Preference - Spouse Employment Preference (SEP)
Background checks and security clearance
- Required Documents
The following documents must be submitted with your application:
Local Applicant Questionnaire: *Family members: http://8tharmy.korea.army.mil/CPOC/forms/ApplyPacket-Local-Questionnaire-FM.pdf *Non-Family members: http://8tharmy.korea.army.mil/CPOC/forms/ApplyPacket-Local-Questionnaire-Non-FM.pdf
Optional: Our Job Application (DA Form 3433) will accepted in place of a Resume (click hereto view form or copy this URL into your browser: www.apd.army.mil/pub/eforms/DRa/pdf/A3433Final.pdf)
The below items are accepted and may be needed to support a qualification and/or a claimed priority/preference:
- PCS orders, marriage certificate, local applicant questionnaire, passport with SOFA stamp, DA3434 or equivalent
If you are relying on your education to meet qualification requirements:
Education must be accredited by an accrediting institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education in order for it to be credited towards qualifications. Therefore, provide only the attendance and/or degrees from schools accredited by accrediting institutions recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Failure to provide all of the required information as stated in this vacancy announcement may result in an ineligible rating or may affect the overall rating.
A career with the U.S. Government provides employees with a comprehensive benefits package. As a federal employee, you and your family will have access to a range of benefits that are designed to make your federal career very rewarding. Learn more about federal benefits.
Review our benefits
Eligibility for benefits depends on the type of position you hold and whether your position is full-time, part-time, or intermittent. Contact the hiring agency for more information on the specific benefits offered.
- How to Apply
How to Apply
You may submit your application package using one of the two methods identified below:
- Electronically (preferred) at https://www.usajobs.gov/ and search for Vacancy Identification Number (VIN)FENAFFK1810216350
- Manually: A manual application can be obtained by contacting the servicing NAF Human Resources Office listed on this vacancy announcement.
- If you would like to apply manually, please contact the NAF Human Resources office at 753-8897, Monday thru Friday, 0800-1600 to request a copy of the manual application form.
- All completed manual application forms (along with resume and other supporting documentation) must be received no later than 11:59 Eastern Standard Time (EST) on the closing date of this announcement in order to process your application in a timely manner. Neglecting to respond to the job related questions and submission of all applicable supporting documentation at the time of application or prior to closure of vacancy announcement will result in an ineligible rating.
Agency contact information
FK-NAF-W3BHAA US ARMY GARRISON, HUMPHREYS DO NOT MAIL APO, AP US
Learn more about this agency
Your resume will be reviewed to verify that qualification requirements have been met. We appreciate your interest in this position!
- Fair & Transparent
Fair & Transparent
The Federal hiring process is setup to be fair and transparent. Please read the following guidance.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The United States Government does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) for federal employees & job applicants
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Federal agencies must provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the hiring agency directly. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Under the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, federal agencies must provide reasonable accommodations when:
- An applicant with a disability needs an accommodation to have an equal opportunity to apply for a job.
- An employee with a disability needs an accommodation to perform the essential job duties or to gain access to the workplace.
- An employee with a disability needs an accommodation to receive equal access to benefits, such as details, training, and office-sponsored events.
You can request a reasonable accommodation at any time during the application or hiring process or while on the job. Requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Learn more about disability employment and reasonable accommodations or how to contact an agency.
Legal and regulatory guidance
- Financial suitability
- Social security number request
- Privacy Act
- Signature and false statements
- Selective Service
- New employee probationary period
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/499845200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.
Open & closing dates: 05/17/2018 to 05/21/2018
Salary: $9 to $11 per hour
Pay scale & grade: NF 1
Work schedule: Intermittent
Appointment type: Seasonal