Catholic Health Initiatives Receiving Clerk in LEXINGTON, Kentucky
Under the supervision of the Manager/Supervisor
of Supply Chain Logistics, receives incoming shipments, unloads, and unpacks
shipments and verifies contents with purchase order. Ships outgoing packages
with proper return authorization. Delivers storeroom orders sent per inventory
control system to departments throughout the facility at intervals established
by the management. Responsible for delivery of all supplies shipped to the facility.
storeroom in a clean
and orderly condition. Assists in physical inventory.
This job may exist atmultiple locations, and while there may be minor differences in job content, thereare not significant for reclassification purposes. Overall, the nature of thework and job requirements is consistent between locations.
- Accepts and signs for deliveries from distributor_
- Assists in unloading shipments from delivery truck_
- Uses dollies, forklifts, and other moving equipment to transport shipments fromloading dock and around stockroom_
- Opens boxes and inspects contents of shipments_
- Processes returns for any defective or incorrect items_
- Checks shipping invoice to ensure all items are accounted for_
- Contacts Procurement Service Coordinator to resolve shipment discrepancies_
- Stores, restocks, and shelves delivery items as necessary_
- Ensures that stockroom is clean and organized_
- Processes transfers for shipments moving on to another location_
- Maintains records of all received shipment_
- Contacts distributor to inquire about shipment delays or problems_
- Reports any major or unresolved shipment delays or problems to the management._
- Addresses and answers customer inquiries about pending orders and shipments_
- Other duties as assigned_
Education /Accreditation / Licensure (required & preferred):
- High school or GED required_
Experience (required andpreferred):
- Minimum of Two (2) years Supply Chain related experience_
- Must keep abreast of current trends/changes related to technology withinhealthcare_
+ Demonstrates a commitment toservice, organization values and professionalism through appropriateconduct and demeanor at all times.
Adheres to and exhibits ourcore values: Reverence : Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for allcreation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God andacknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us. Integrity : Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty andsincerity as a basis of trustworthiness. Compassion : Feeling with others, being one with others in theirsorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of thehuman community. Excellence : Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continuallysurpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
Maintains confidentiality andprotects sensitive data at all times.
Adheres to organizational anddepartment specific safety standards and guidelines.
Works collaboratively andsupports efforts of team members.
Demonstrates exceptionalcustomer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients,residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community.
Catholic Health Initiatives and itsorganizations are Equal Opportunity Employers
Primary Location KENTUCKY-LEXINGTON-SAINT JOSEPH EAST
Daily Schedule 8am
Scheduled Hours per 2-week Pay Period 80
Weekends Required Occasional
Req ID: 2018-R0162259
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.