Canon Business Process Services HOSPITALITY CLERK - I in MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota
Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we-and our clients-deeply value.We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.As an employee, you'll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you'll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits-you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology across information and document management, business process outsourcing<; and managed workforce services. The company helps clients improve operational business performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2018 by IAOP for the twelfth year; Canon Business Process Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at cbps.canon.com<; and follow us on Twitter @CanonBPO.
Hospitality Clerk I:
· Set-up conference room for scheduled meetings
· Disassemble conference room and store furniture and equipment
· Organize and distribute supplies to client employees as detailed in job requests
· Monitor inventory of equipment and supplies
· Receive catering orders from vendors
· Prepare food for delivery
· Prepare food for delivery to conference rooms by placing on service carts
· Food service setup in conference room as per order details
· Ensure timely delivery of all catering orders.
· Maintain neatness and cleanliness of all catering supplies and stocking locations/pantries
· Clean and organize conference room by removing food and catering supplies
· Clean table tops, phones and dry erase boards
Additional responsibilities may include:
· Receive, sort, and deliver all incoming mail & packages according to assigned floors and within established time frames. Wrap, seal, weigh, affix postage and dispatch all outgoing mail/packages in accordance with postal regulations.
· Prepare special outgoing inter-office pouches sent to client affiliates as scheduled (if applicable).
· Package and process outgoing overnight items, i.e. Federal Express, UPS, etc., to meet client and vendor deadlines. Log and deliver incoming overnight packages within established time frames.
· Log outgoing and incoming items as required and review for accuracy/completeness.
· Clean, stock, and organize pantries with appropriate items.
· Order food and beverages for meetings / functions when needed.
· Clean-up meeting spaces at conclusion of meeting
· Physical activity required including bending, reaching, lifting and prolonged periods of sitting or standing.
· May lift and/or move up to 50lbs.
· Mentalqualificationsinclude ability to perform all responsibilities efficiently and effectively
· Good organizational skills
· High school Diploma or equivalent.
· Entry level. 0 – 1 year of related experience.
· Moderate under-standing of general job aspects and some under-standing of the detailed aspects of the job.
· Contacts are primarily within immediate work unit.
· Contacts involve obtaining or providing information requiring little explanation or interpretation.
· Some computer skills preferred.
· Ability to perform routine functions of most of the various equipment & systems (fax, scanner, metering, stamping, tracking systems, photocopying, color copying, etc.).
· Excellent customer service, professional attitude and appearance are a must.
· Ability to work overtime & meet deadlines.
· Adherence and support of CBPS Core Values: Focusing on Results & Customers, Be Innovative and Quality Driven and Performing Ethically.
· Close supervision involving detailed instructions and constant checking on work performance.
Category (Portal Searching)Administrative/Clerical