NuCo2 Fixed Asset Clerk in Stuart, Florida
Fixed Asset Clerk in Stuart, FL @ NuCO2
Date Posted: 5/17/2018
Apply Not ready to Apply?
- Employee Type:
- Job Type:
- Date Posted:
SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday
SHIFT: 8:30am - 5:00pm
NuCO2, the largest, best, and only national provider of beverage grade CO2 to the Foodservice and Hospitality Industry is a growth company.
The fixed asset clerk provides:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Verify s/n match depot receipts on new equipment. • Notifies depot supervisors on any discrepancies through email• Match up invoices to tank purchase PO’s and set for receiving and payment arrangements with purchasing dept and accounts payables. • Process cases created by field to update serial number info by correcting JDE asset. Ex. type, size • Process cases created by field due to movement of tank by “force”. • Reconcile end of year depot inventory by comparing both JDE and EPAL system to depot physical. Provide email to depot and district supervisors on missing tanks, invalid tank and tanks still showing at customers. • Work with Depot managers on getting missing serial number information at customers.
Equal Opportunity Employer
• Ability to comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos in written or oral form.• Ability to write simple correspondence.• Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.• Proficient in Outlook, MS Excel, and MS Word.• Ability to work in a team environment. • Detail orientated. • Basic Oracle JD Edwards
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
• Minimum of three year experience in inventory control. • Experience in accounting department preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Not applicable
• The will interact with all levels of the organization.
COMMUNICATION AND COGNITIVE ABILITIES:
• Willingness/enthusiasm for accepting responsibility and accountability; An “ownership mentality”• Strong work ethic• Independent worker.• Ability to deal effectively with ambiguity.• Ability to foster strong relationships with colleagues.